Monday, July 19, 2010

Need prayers,Need to vent!

I need some prayers and some positive vibes!

I've been praying and asking all the Angels and God up above to find me a liver. That is all I've been thinking of and it is driving me crazy! I'm at the point where that is all I'm thinking about. I emailed my co-ordinator to get more info about getting a living donor and gee it's enough to discourage a person not to it.
I've posted on facebook,crazy me,to see if anyone would respond. This is getting ridiculous. I know God makes everything work out when the time is right. But I'm at the point of WHY WHY WHY again. I was never able to have children,I had a terrible first marriage and then I found a wonderful man,got married again and then I got sick.WHY????
If I could only get this new liver and get my life back on track,to be able to move on and not have our lives on hold anymore.

Being able to blog and make cards was my uplift on my bad days,but now even that doesn't help me. So I hope I don't sound to rude and disappointing but I do need some prayers again.

Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh huni your in my prayers and thoughts and i really hope you get a doner really soon it just seems so unfair.Keep your chin up i am sure it will come your way as you are one of the kindest sweetest people i know so please i know its really hard but try to think positive and if you ever need a friend to offload please email me and i will always be there for you my addy is on my blog.Take care and i send big cyber hugs and kisses ready..............................................GOTCHA(BIG SQUEEZE)
hugs
Lorraine xx

pescbrico said...

I'm praying for you and I will keep doing it.
Here is a ((((((((((HUG))))))))))

Sue from Oregon said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Lorie said...

Oh, sweetie! I will be praying for you! It is always darkest before the dawn. As you said God has a wonderful plan for you...but the waiting is hard. HUGS!

Ruthie said...

Oh Hun - that must be agonising! Big hug coming your way and I hope you get some positive news soon. What has to happen for you to get a living donor?

Mandy said...

Sending you prayers and positive vibes hun
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa Jane said...

You are in my prayers daily Diane.. positive vibes going your way..
Lisa ;)

Dani said...

Oh sweetie! There is something beautiful waiting to happen, it's just so hard to wait for it! Hang in there, you are in my prayers and I think of you often. Big hugs!

Céline said...

mes prières t'accompagne, c'est vrai que parfois la vie est injuste. et je n'imagine pas à quel point ce doit être difficile pour toi de vivre au jour le jour. je ne peux que croiser les doigts pour toi et te soutenir dans cette épreuve!
accroche toi!
bises
céline