Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I won...and an Ian card

This is a bag I won from In Style Stamps!!! Isn't it cute!
They have great stamps,rubber or digi and so much more,so if you want to check them out,here is the link.










Here is another card from the weekend. The Greeting Farm image is from Wish Rak and I adore him. And the blue fishies are just printed off the computer. No border punches,they don't go well for boy cards I find.

Tonight I am going to a SU class,can't wait to see what we'll be making. I've been working hard with my DH preparing some units in the building,boy I'm so tired,but he can't do it all on his own. But I do know what my limits are,so when I get too tired,I quit for the day. Until next time my friends...

Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

awww your card is gorgeous i am not very good at mens or boys cards but i do try when i need to lol I love the papers.Yes i think the bag is so cute i got mine too and they are quite big too don't you think xx

mudmaven said...

Very cool bag and I love your card! So cute and those fishies are adorable! Take it easy and don't overdue it girl. Can't wait to see what you make at your class. ~chris

Crystal said...

What a sweet bag and Ian look ADORABLE!!!!

Danni said...

What a fun bag!! Your card is so sweet!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lucky you!

Pop's Cards said...

Aww he is super cute honey i love this set its on my list to get,. your card is gorgeous hun, big hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab bag Diane and your card is so adorable.
luv
Debby

Dani said...

Oh my! What a super cute card! Totally love it!

Céline said...

j'adore ce petit pêcheur!!!!
la carte est superbe!
céline