Monday, July 5, 2010

Friends are Priceless!

Back from our 4 day at our trailer which was really nice. We did get some rain so I made a couple of cards. This one which is an older image from Wish Rak. Sorry for the dark pic but it's been cloudy for the last 3 days and they are calling for more of it.

Hope you all had a great Canada Day and for our friends in the US a great 4th of July!!!

Today I must do laundry and housework cause no one came to do it while we we're away,lol.
So when I get a chance to visit your blog to see what you've bee up to,I'll try to get a challenge in too.

Happy Monday!
Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab! Love that DP and the mix of pink and green!

Poppet said...

Hi Diane, glad you had a good weekend. Your card would be perfect for my 3 friends who are going to London to see a show and do some shopping. The image is perfect and the colours so happy. :-) xx

Danni said...

Oh this is just fab!! Love the colors! Great job!

Cherie said...

Hi Diane, your back!! how great. So pleased to here your break away went well.
The card is awesome love the bright colours and fun image.
Hugs cherie

Dani said...

So cute! Fabulous job! And I'm totally jealous of your camping weekends! lol! We haven't gone in SO long and I miss it! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Diane, beautiful image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Totally love this card my friend!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and I love the colors! Glad to hear you had a nice time camping...and I hope the sun returns soon!! Hugs!!