I've been tagged! It seems once these awards and tags start,there are so many of them. But it's to keep up with them that is hard,especially for me which I am not too computer friendly.
I'm trying to link and it's not working much,so here goes.
Here are my 6 things about me.
1.My favorite colors are bright ones,like apple green,hot pink,you get the picture.
2.I managed a CD (music) store for 15 yrs,I worked at that place for 25 yrs in total.
3.I have been off work for 3 yrs now waiting on a transplant list for a new liver for 14 months and 10 days. Mine has decided it doesn't want to do it's job anymore,lol. So please keep me in your prayers that it will happen soon.
4.I couldn't have any children but am a GodMother to 6 kids which are all wonderful.
5.I do not like to travel long distances in a vehicle,I prefer to fly.
6. I LOVE my wonderful husband,family and friends and now my extended framily,YOU blogging friends. You have and keep helping me so much mentally and emotionally through this difficult time in my life. You keep me going everyday,even though I don't post and visit everyday,I think of you all !!!! Thank You so much!!!!
For those tagged If you do decide to play along, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
I am tagging the following ladies,
Catherine, Melissa,Bela,Dani,Pat,and Mudmaven Hope you'll play along and if you don't have time,I understand!