Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A beautiful Rak

I rec'd a beautiful RAK from Kristine,she's one of the blogs I try to visit everyday. She does beautiful work and is such a sweetheart!If you've never visited her blog you should drop by,you won't regret it believe me. Here is the link http://inksomething.blogspot.com/

To Thank me for being one of the top 10 commentors,she sent me these sweet images with a gorgeous card! Thank You so much Kristine!!!! I made a card with one of the images which isn't posted on here,I'll post it tomorrow.

So please come back and thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,Diane

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Cuteness for you! How wonderful for you to receive this thoughtful top commenter RAK! Hugs, Deb

Lorie said...

Oh, I got one too! Beautiful, huh? Kristine is just so sweet and talented, huh?

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful, indeed!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your images!!

Courtney said...

What a blessing!

Any more news?

Alex said...

Awesome RAK Diane! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful RAK diane! I just received some of these images from a friend of mine and I love them. Have fun coloring! :)