Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Visit Katharina's blog and win....


Oh my goodness,you must visit Katharina's blog if you haven't already,you should subscribe to her blog. She does fabulous work and has started a line of stamps,they are GORGEOUS!!!
http://katharina1704.blogspot.com/2008/08/100-000-hits-blog-candy-elisabeth-bell.html
here is the link,you must check it out! So if you want to win fabulous stamps,head on over there!

Btw,I added the pic of my card for yesterday's post. I had trouble adding the pic,so thought i'll go back and add later,and of course I forgot,lol. So now it's there,sorry guys!

Have a super wednesday! Hugs Diane

2 comments:

Alex said...

This IS cute - just love it! Thanks for sharing Diane! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World said...

Hi Diane! I think that the stamps are fab too! soooooo cute! xx