Monday, August 18, 2008

LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP

THis is Shannon ( tyrymom29) FROM http://tyrymomstampsalot.blogspot.com/ Diane is my aunt and I really hope she doesnt mind me letting all you ladies Know .......BUT WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS !!!!!
Diane's sister in law just suffered a massive heart attack last night ..... She was saying she had A sore throat and it was getting worse she decided to go to emerg and drove herself there While parking her car she suffered a massive heart attack and Drove over the curb ,tru Big rocks and ended in the emergency windows .. Thank god she didnt Hurt herself there .....They had to revive her and she is in critical condition right now ............ThIS lady is a SUPER nice lady and she has a precious 10 yr old girl named Tasha ..........diane talks about her alot ..................so Im asking anyone and everyone whatever your beliefs are PLEASE PRAY FOR HER and her FAMILY!!!!! Diane ......from DD2njoy and Her husband Alain are now with her in Sudbury with her husband and daughter !!!!! Thank you so much ladies !!!! BIG HUGS ...........

8 comments:

Alex said...

OMG!!!! I will sooo keep her in my prayers Shannon - oh, how I hope she is okay!!! Please keep us informed - big hugs to you and Diane! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bonnie said...

Prayers and Hugs to all of you and your family and bless your niece for informing us!! Prayer works miracles.....

Courtney said...

Absolutely! Praying now!

Debby said...

Thank you for letting us know. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Update us when you can.
Angel hugs
Debby

mudmaven said...

Mega prayers and hugs being sent your way. Please keep us posted when you get a chance. Let Diane and everyone know that there is a whole community out here pulling for her! ~chris

CreativeMish said...

Tell Diane that she's in my thoughts and prayers! Give her a big hug. Her sister in law is also in my prayers!

Deborah said...

Oh dear! I am so sorry to read this freadful news! The lord will watch her and she'll pull through! Prayer is powerful in numbers, and we are ALL praying for her and your family! I will lite a candle right now. Bless you Diane and Al. Deb

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear this. I have just offered up my prayer to God for the safe recovery of Diane's SIL as well as for comfort and strength for the family. Please give Diane a big hug for me!!