Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hugs & Kisses

Today's card is for a lovely lady at Tops. Of course it's tuesday (my Tops meeting) I always have a card or two to bring to my pals.
This lady is in her late 80's and everyone just adores her,always hugging and smiling,that is our THELMA!
Last week,she brought me some glitter glue which she will no longer use and thought of me instead of throwing them away.
So I thought this card was perfect for her!

The stamp is Cuddly Bubbly,they have the cutest stamps and she has new ones just coming out,Little Miss Daisy,and has a contest to win 3 of them.
So on with my card,I colored them with my SU markers (I don't own the copics,can you believe that,lol)and used a MS border punch and with the remainder of cs made some flowers with a punch. The sentiment is from Michael's and I used my nesties oh,and the branch punch,I colored with my marker and punched them out so I got the same color as Teddy's hat.

I liked how it turned out and I'm sure Thelma will be tickled pink!! Which is one of her fav colors!

Have a fabulous rest of the day,Hugs to you,Diane

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Just gorgeous, Diane!!! Love that border and the color combination you used. Lovely!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful details and such a cute image.
luv
Debby

Céline said...

bonjour Diane!
cette carte est trop mignone, j'adore la bordure moi aussi et les couleurs sont fantastiques!
bises
céline

Céline said...

salut Diane!
tu m'as posé une question sur le blog, je n'arrive pas à t répondre par outlook, peux tu m'envoyer ton adresse mail ici ? : c.lauvie@yahoo.fr
bises
céline

My Paper World said...

Lucky Thelma! she is going to love her cute pink card! Diane you are so sweet! xx