Monday, April 5, 2010

Joy fold card

Today's card is a Joy Fold that I saw on a blog,and I forgot which one so I could give her credit for it.
I used an image of Sarah Kay which I had rec'd from SCS wish rak. I went with lilacs and pinks,really girly!

No sentiment,cause I don't when I will use it.

And this is the inside of the card. Not too fancy but I thought I'd leave the inside white so I can write a message.

Hope you all have a terrific week! I'm really drained out so I hope I feel better soon.
Hugs for now,Diane

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. This is such a beautiful card. Love the design and the delicate colours of the papers. Gorgeous image. Just a really perfect card. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Céline said...

coucou!
oh la la super ta carte! je n'ai fait qu'une fois une joy fold card, ça me donne envie!
bises
céline

JayLynn said...

What a lovely card!! I love that fold and your papers are so pretty :)

Dani said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful job!

Glad you're home and sounds like you had a great time!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, what a fabulous Joy-fold card! LOVE it; that color palette is so soft and feminine!!

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful dear, what a fabulous colour combo and perfect colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Rose Ann said...

Your Joy Fold card is so beautiful, Diane!! I love that sweet image and the pretty papers you've used!!