Friday, May 7, 2010

Princess Anya For Linda

It's friday again, I can't believe,but I think I say that every thursday.

So yesterday DH & I went for a nice dinner at this Italian Club that have a little buffet. We don't go there often cuz we just eat tooooo much,their lasagna just melts in your mouth. So as I am typing this post (prepost)my belly is soar! Now I don't have to eat for 2 days,lol.
It was good and nice and relaxing,we really enjoyed our dinner.

Now on to my card. I used an Anya image I had from Wish Rak,been using my images lately,I have so many of them. I don't think I'll ever see the end of my 3 photo boxes of raks. I used the same dp as the card previous and the sentiment is for a Tops Member which she became a KOPS!
My Tops group are sure keeping me busy,lol! But I love every minute of it,gives me reasons to make cards! I made the flower at the bottom with a pearl in the middle & some gemstone stickers,cute huh!

So there you have it,a card for today,an early post and have a fantastic weekend!
Happy stamping,
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Lorie said...

So sweet Diane! Have a wonderful weekend!

Allison Rankin said...

Love that punched layer! Can never go wrong with an Anya...fun!

The Rubber Maid said...

Well who doesn't love Italian food,
nobody that's who. Happy anniversary late and what a great gift from DH. He is special cause you are, silly girl. Cute little card you made here. Have a fabbie weekend. Hugs, Pat

Poppet said...

Great card Diane. Hope all your wishes come true too. You've made me hungry now
I think we might have a lasagne for tea now. :-) xx

Cherie said...

Hello Diane, sorry i've missed your cards all week, not been well.
This one is wonderful, cute image and love the layout.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Cherie

Dani said...

So super cute!

Rose Ann said...

That is just adorable, Diane...and I love the delicate punched borders! Mmmm....lasagna is a weakness of mine too!