Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hey there Teddy Bear!


My card for today is for the Just Cute Bears challenge.
Which is Buttons and Bows,so I colored this cute image which I had in my box from Wish Rak,I popped him up even though you can't really see it in the picture. Added a bow at the top with 2 brad buttons and the punch is from MS which I got at 50% off (Bonus). And I added some mini pearls at the each corners of the punch.
Sorry for the bad photo,I didn't want to wait til tomorrow to post this and the lights in my room aren't the greatest.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! It's monday again and you know what? It'll be friday again in no time!!!!

Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

ppaddictedtostamping said...

Hey Di

You have the cuttest little bears and make such fantastic cards. I love your work that you do also to do check everyday is such a pleasure. Have a great day my friend.

Love Ya
Paulette

Poppet said...

Cute bear and I love the sentiment. The tiny pearl details are fab. :-) xx

Cherie said...

Hello Diane
This bear is so so cute and what a brilliant sentiment. I love the punched corners.
Have a great week
Love cherie

Dani said...

Super cute little bear! Love all the little extra details!

Sarah said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

Sarah xx :0)