Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A whole lotta punchin' going on!

I went crazy with my punches,lol!

First off,for my card,I wanted to try to make the circle punch which I had seen on Lisa's blog HERE. I didn't have the same punch as she used but I still wanted to try it cause I really liked what she had done.
So last night I made an easy easel card using a whole lotta punches from MS.
For the circle I used Deco Fan, for the pink cs & dp I used Eyelet Lace and for the flower I used 2 diff sizes of the Pop Up Water Lily.The sentiment is SU Whimsical Words stamped in melon mambo and the matching ribbon.

So don't forget to visit Lisa for her easy tutorial for the circle and she has an amazing blog so you won't be sorry you stopped by!

Have a super duper tuesday! It's nice and sunny here today,so I'm going to try and go for a walk!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOOWEEE Diane I LOVE the pink...How pretty!!!!! What a wonderful Easel design too, lovin all your deets!!!!

Lorraine said...

this is stunning you really know how to use your punches well i really love this card its gorgeous xx

mudmaven said...

Whoa! You are the punch queen with this one! Hope you have a nice walk today. ~chris

Jodi said...

Beautiful card Diane! I love the colors and your pretty design with the punch!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous! You are the punch goddess and I bow down to you...thanks for the link!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Diane ,thanks for the mention and your kind words x... your circle looks fab! Love the card its so pretty - and the rest of the punching is wonderful. I love punches!
Lisa;)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Diane, beautiful colours and love all the punching details.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

What a pretty easel card,love all of your punching...
Mandy xx

ppaddictedtostamping said...

Hey there friend

What a beautiful card and those punches are awesome. Eventually maybe I'll have more punches it make it so easy to make a pretty card.
See you tonight
Can't wait
Paulette
Love ya

Alex said...

WOW!!!!! Diane, this is gorgeous hon, I love the colors and all the punchy details - stunning card, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dani said...

So pretty and pink!

Céline said...

j'adore ce que tu as fait avec la perfo autour de ton image centrale
céline