Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A different card for me...

Here's a different card for me which I even Like!

I'm really a girly image type of gal,like Magnolias of WOJ,stuff like that,so coloring flowers was really a challenge for me. This is a freebie from Little Paper Shop, I had downloaded a while back and printed and finally used it.

So I colored with SU markers ans some Pro Markers. And yes another NEW PUNCH! I seriously think I'll have to go to PA Punch Anonymous!LOL! I bought 5 more today!
I couldn't resist...I had a gift card which I still have money left on and I had some 40% coupons and 2 of the punches we're already on clearance sale. So I couldn't resist.

The sentiment is from The Woman's World magazine,You know the column of Inspirations,I keep the ones I like and thought,why not print them. So there it is a different card that I likie!!!! Hope you do too!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

I think that this is a really pretty card and you have coloured the flowers beautifully xx

Dani said...

Oh my word! You are on a punchy roll! lol! Gorgeous card!

Mandy said...

A really pretty card,I love the flower and your colouring..
Mandy xx

Allison Rankin said...

I love this image...you did a great job with it!

Poppet said...

Lovely card Diane. The butterfly corners are beautiful. :-) xx

Rose Ann said...

It's different for you...and sooo very beautiful!! You've colored your lilies perfectly!!

Céline said...

coucou
le coloriage est fantastique! bravo!
céline