Monday, December 13, 2010

Well,my weekend didn't go as planned due to Mr. Winter! We we're suppose to go and watch our Godson play hockey,then I was to have a sleep over so I could bake with my niece,His mother.
But....we had a snow storm with a -33 degrees with the windchill. So needless to say,we stayed home!
It's ok though,I got to make my peanut butter cookies and another fudge recipie and I had to make 9 more cards for the Tops pals,I had counted wrong,so I finally got to finish that. I also had to sign them with a little message in all 39 of them,that took a few hours,lol!

So the card was one I had made a while back,another easy peasy one. Overall,it was a productive weeekend.
May you all have a wonderful monday!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!

Lorie said...

That is such a cute card Diane! Your temperatures are like what Jon is getting in Fairbanks, Alaska right now. Brrrr!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Diane. I love your card and that ribbon is gorgeous, really sets it off great.
I hope you are keeping well and staying warm. Best thing to do is craft.
With love, Sandra xxx

Allison said...

This is lovely! Fun layout too!

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous sweetie!! LOVE those papers!!HUGS

Lisa Jane said...

Sorry you didnt get to do as planned but the baking sounds yummy.. mmm peanut cookies - sound good to me.
LOve the card .
Lisa ;)

Céline et Nathalie said...

et dire que nous en france c'est la panique avec 10 cm de neige et -10 de température.....
cette carte est superbe!
bises
céline

mudmaven said...

Just gorgeous - love those papers! Hang tough and stay warm and dry. I couldn't believe it this morning it was 55f outside - not complaining mind you - just wondering when it's going to hit and bury us cause I know it's coming. ~chris

Janine said...

Great idea for organizing those nesties!! and the card is great too!!

Crystal said...

Awesome colors Diane, fabulous ribbon!!!

Mistylynn said...

I love this storage solution!@!!!! Great card.

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so pretty, and gosh you've been busy!! Good for you!!