Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fast card

Another fast card! I just started my cards too late. But with the circumstances I'm sure everyone understands. I'm trying to make as many as I can to send them out. And then I need to make some for my family and of course the Man of my Life! So I gotta get going again today!

I'm also going to make a fudge recipie,hope it turns out,I'll let you know,lol.
I can't sleep,been awake since 2 am,it is now 4:50
I've checked my emails,posted this card,now maybe I should try to get a few more zzzzzzsssss.

Have a wonderful wednesday everyone!!
Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. Your card is beautiful, its so very effective with the embossing for the background.
Hope you managed to go back to sleep. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Lorraine said...

this is a fab card i love the snowflakes and the embossing xx

Janine said...

Love it!!!

Lisa Jane said...

It might be quick but its still fab .. love the embossed background and those snowflakes .. hope we get the recipe for the fudge lol
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe fast...but very fabulous!! :) Love the DP here!!HUGS