Saturday, December 11, 2010

I love to give!!!

Here's a card which I used some left over dp and used the Lovely as a tree set.The sentiment is from M's.


Well,I overdid myself,I thought I was super woman,lol! Now I must stay quiet until sunday. I'm going to watch our Godson play hockey,he's only 8 and it's his first yr playing hockey. Then I'm sleeping over cause I'm going to be baking that night and the whole day on monday with his mom,my niece. It will be lots of fun but very tiring for me.


This will be part of my Secret's Pal revealing night on tuesday,I'll be making her gift tags and a few small cards and a little something else. I added a purse calenda and a xmas pen also and made a tiny little basket and added a few chocolates and candy canes.




Just a treat!!! Hope she'll enjoy it!

Not sure if I'll be posting tomorrow,depends how the baking is coming along! I made my niece a little surprise,see she has asked me if I wanted to help her do some baking cause she sells baking trays. She makes these beautiful trays! So I made her some little tags,I'll take pics and post them once they are done.

Hugs for now!
Have a great weekend! Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

DOn't you be over doing it MRS! but sounds like so much fun... and more recipes i hope lol..
Love that treat basket - you still have time to enter it intot he Sarah hurley "make a gift bag"challenge from last week
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What fun projects sweetie!! I really LOVE those yummy looking papers!! TFS! HUGS