Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Still here,just exhausted!

Hello my friends! Hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas and are all in good health! We had a busy week. My DH's brother,so my BIL had a heart attack,but he's doing well. It all happened a week before Xmas,then some of their family came up. They live 18 hrs away from here.
So we got to spend time with his Mother,one sis and her son and one brother with his wife and 2 kids. It's the first time that my hubby had so many family members with him for Xmas!
So he was thrilled,but I am exhausted,running to the hospital at first,then he came out,so it was getting together here or there,but we we're pretty much together all the time.

Now we're all sick,especially my hubby,he caught the cold that all your muscles ache. He's been in bed since last night,but I did manage to get him to have a shower and a bit to eat this afternoon. I only got the headache and a bit of a soar throat.

So now they have all gone,we are going to recooperate and try to get rid of these bugs!

Until next time,stay warm and healthy!
Hugs,Diane

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hello Diane .Glad you had a nice Christmas despite the trauma. Love to you all and hope you all feel much better soon. Here's hoping 2011 is a Happy and healthy year for all of you
Lisa ;)

mudmaven said...

Oh sweetie - you both need to get lots and lots of rest and take bunches of Vitamin C! I sure hope you are both feeling hale and hearty to welcome in the New Year. ~chris