Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fast and simple

Here's another card for my stash.

It is still raining so what better to do then blog surf and try to create. This isn't the greatest card I've made but it was quick.

I have to start making Christmas cards,that'll come soon enough,maybe a couple of Halloween cards too.

I'm going to have to case someone's cards,cuz I have no mojo once again. Some many things to play with but nothing comes together.

One of those days I guess.
Well,tonight is Tops night,I have maintained my goal weight since May 5th,boy it is easy! It was easier to lose the weight than to maintain. But going to my weekly meetings sure helps me alot.

Have a great day! Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lorie said...

I think this card is lovely! I like the tag!

Dani said...

This is great! Clean and simple makes for classic cards! Great job!

Maria said...

Very pretty card, Dianne! I love the pretty flowers and colors. Such a happy card. Wow, congrats on maintaining your weight! That's awesome. ..I'm still working on losing the weight, ugggh! Keep up the great work!

maria

Janine said...

Nicely done Diane!! Hope all is well with you!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Very cute card simple yet lovely. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Best weekend to you dear friend. Hugs, Pat

Michele Kovack said...

I love it too! Love the DP with the tag and flower!

Rina said...

what a sweet card Diane.

Rose Ann said...

I love your tag and pretty papers!! Wonderful card, Diane!!

Kristine said...

Very sweet. Looks Hawaiianish!! :) OH, I mean tropical,,,,,whatever, you know what I mean, LOL! :)