Friday, August 21, 2009

A wedding card


(Sorry about the background)
Someone asked me to make a wedding card with the colors bl,wh and silver.
I had no wedding images at all. So I came up with this card. I used nesties for the Love sentiment on white and mounted on black,I used a CB folder on the silver dp with a MS punch. I used a heart punch in bl & wh for the littel hearts with the couple's initials,and added a bl ribbon with 2 silver hearts.
So I told the lady if she didn't like it she didn't have to take it, she says are you crazy...that is one beautiful card!! They will "LOVE" it I'm sure.
So she was happy,made me happy!
Have a super duper weekend! I'm not feeling the greatest,having problems with a kidney infection and getting acid reflux attacks even though i have no more gall bladder. Take care of your livers cause when they don't work properly...it is no fun whatsoever!!!
Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

mudmaven said...

OMG - this is absolutely gorgeous! So elegant. Great job! ~chris

ChrissyM said...

This is a gorgeous card so elegant.

Kristine said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Diane! You sure did a great job w/o the wedding stamps :)

Lorie said...

Such a pretty card Diane! Love it! I'm sorry you aren't feel well and I so wish I could take it away. HUGS!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Very lovely card and the colors came together so nicely. Glad you found a MS punch that actually works. I took that back to Michael's 3 times to find one that punched and finally gave up. Pat

Ila said...

Your wedding card is Gorgeous and so Elegant!! the embossing on the metallic paper is Beautiful!!...I hope your feeling better soon!!...Take Care!!...Hugs, Ila

Dani said...

Gorgeous, girl! Wonderful job!

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! What a perfect wedding card! So elegant!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful and elegant!!