Sunday, August 9, 2009

I rec'd...

Look what I rec'd in the mail...remember the new friend I made that told me about the butterfly being the symbol for the transplant. Well to my surprise,she got me this gold chain and the butterfly is white & yellow gold. The picture doesn't give it much justice. It is so beautiful!!!!!

So I sent her a few butterfly cards since we met online,so I didn't want to send another one so I made this one,it's from the bugs set (SU). The paper is from my friend Chris,it's so gorgeous and I used some nesties and sparkles.
I hope she likes it.








I gave up on blueberry picking,after a few attempts,rain & bugs we're a good excuse to buy them instead of picking them. My hubby and I really enjoy picking them,but everytime we'd go we'd get caught in the rain and when it wasn't raining there was so many bugs,I just couldn't stand it. So we gave up,lol!

Have a super week,
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Lauri said...

That is so sweet of her!! I hope you are hanging in!

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty necklace...and your card is so cute!!

pescbrico said...

This is so nice of her and I'm so happy for you :)

mudmaven said...

What a thoughtful gift! I hope it gives you the encouragement you need right now! Hang in there girl. ~chris

Lorie said...

Awww...Diane...that necklace is LOVELY! The card is so cute...love it! :o)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous necklace, I love butterflies. Fabulous card too.
luv
Debby

CreativeMish said...

What a beautiful necklace! I love it!