Thursday, August 6, 2009

Card for my stash!

Another card for my stash. I didn't put a sentiment as I could use it for just about anything,so I will put it when needed.

Well I didn't get much blueberries last night,we tried in between rain,but gave up after 15 minutes. There we're gazillion bugs,mosquitos and black flies and I can't stand bugs. So we picked maybe 3 cups which was enough for a couple of days for my breakfast. It rained again all day,maybe we'll give it a shot after dinner,I'll put some bounce sheets in my clothing,it helps keep the bugs away.
And if we don't to pick some,I'll buy a basket,some people are selling them daily. There are lots this year,with all the rain we've been getting.

Tomorrow is the weekend again,i can't believe how fast time flies by! Have a super day!

Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Wonderful card! So sorry about the berry picking...maybe you can get more later. :o)

mudmaven said...

Diane, I just love the colors on this card and those pearls - WOW! Hope all is well. Have not had much chance to visit all my bloggy buds, but I'm getting back on track, slowly but surely. ~chris

debby4000 said...

gorgeous card, wonderful colour combo. Hope you get to pick your berries today.
luv
Debby

pescbrico said...

I have to do cards for my stash too... You card is very beautiful! Have a great day and enjoy your blueberry!

Anonymous said...

I picked blueberries this morning,from the grocery store!hehehe love the card Diane, the pearls are a nice touch

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Diane!! Love the colors and pearls!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! wonderful colour combo....
Thanks for sharing...
__________________
Melvin
Get easy cash at your door step