Saturday, August 22, 2009

Must go away to find some sun

My oldest brother and his wife have finally decided to take a trip next winter. It ll be their first time in the hot sun!
So I thought I d make them a card. I had the bikinibella image from a swap which i didnt get to use yet. I sponged some summer yellow to make a border,the dp is from Me & my big ideas which i got at Michaels for dirt cheap then used the scalloped nestie CB with the flowered folder,then the oval nestie for bella. Added some bling,one as a belly button ring,hehe,one on her bag and 3 on the oval image.

The sentiment was kinda big and was added at the end,I could of put it inside the card but i thought id stick it there.
I m sure they will love it.

Have a super day,here,the weather is still miserable. Feels like fall...already,and we didn t have any summer. Oh well theres always next year!

Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lauri said...

Such a bright and sunny card!!! Sorry you are having bad weather!!! Hope you are feeling well!

Lorie said...

What a bright fun card...perfect! Sorry about the icky weather...I'll send ya some sun!

Dani said...

Super cute card! So bright and happy!

Allison Rankin said...

So very pretty! Awesome creation!

Shannon McGann said...

What a fun card! Makes me feel warm even though it's cold and rainy here! TFS!

Alex said...

This is such a bright and summery card Diane, I just love the fun colors!!! Sorry to hear you weather is not as nice :-( I am sooo glad to be back blogging, I have missed you, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rina said...

aww Diane, this has gotta be the cutest.

Janine said...

Love it Diane!!!

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your adorable Bella card, Diane!! Such fun, bright colors too!!