Friday, October 22, 2010

Could it be a card????

FINALLY A CARD!

My shakes were'nt as bad this morning so I colored this HM image. It's for a fellow Tops member,I hope she loves it,I know she'll love the colors,it's her favorite...PINK.

Well,things are still great except for a little pain in my abdomen. I think it's from me having more energy,so I do more and my muscles are soar.
It's all good,no complaints on my part!

I also made myself a note book which didn't take much to alter,so no use showing it. Then I made a Halloween Basket to bring to Tops and forgot to take a pic of it. What we'll do with it,everyone is to bring a healthy snack or treat and we'll draw it next tuesday,so I'll take a pic of it full of treats.

I think I'll play again this afternoon! I miss it so much,I'm off to put my pj's on so I'm comfy as can be and create as much as I can!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend my dear friends!
ENJOY LIFE!
Diane

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is such a cutie Diane - those emice are adorable and pink really suits them!
Lovely to see you here in blogland and to hear you are doing ok.. cant
wait to see the treat basket
Take care
Lisa ;)

Lorraine said...

Hello stranger love this card its so cute and pink as you know i love pink its perfect i know your not 100% yet but this card sure is.Been missing you and your crafts hope your feeling much better hugs to you xx

Crystal said...

Diane this is FABULOUS and sooooo cute!!!! so happy to see you back with your gorgeous creations!! Have a wonderful weekend!

The Rubber Maid said...

So adorable and your colors are just too sweet! Stay happy and healthy...hugs to you, Pat

Debby said...

How wonderful to see you posting again. Love your HM card, it is adorable and I am sure she is going to love it. Those little mice look cute in pink.
Good to hear you are feeling better. Can't wait to see your treat basket.
Take care and God Bless
angel hugs
Debby

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Diane, wonderful to see you blogging a card hope the tremors behave so you can do more.
luv
Debby

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Diane!! I love the image and colors!! Wishing you continued healing and big hugs!!

Allison Rankin said...

So simple...great job! Glad you are doing well enough to play!

CricutLvr!! said...

Diane, you are too sweet. Thanks for coming by! I love the card you made. Those lit' mice are the cutest!! I'm a follower now too!!!

Céline said...

cette carte est superbe et les couleurs aussi, ce rose est splendide... trop mignones ces petites souris....
bises
céline

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Diane, love that layout!