Sunday, October 31, 2010

I need help!!!

While I was away for my transplant I had rec'd an email from Photobucket that there was a problem with my blogger pic or whatever,I'm so puter dummy when it comes to that. And of course there was a time limit to get this reset or whatever and now I am stuck with the photobucket thingy and can't get rid of it. I'm trying to change my blog pic and that's a mess too.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME,LOL!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks Pesc for getting rid of the photobucket label!!! Now how do I get rid of the big space from my header to my post???

Thanks,Diane

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

Diane,did you received help yet?? I could try to give you some hand with that... I'm not promishing anything but I can sur try. I did send you an e-mail regarding this!

Lorraine said...

so sorry Dianne i had to get a friend to do mine for me i hope you get it sorted huni
Have a good day huni xx

Allison Rankin said...

If you add me on to your blog with editing privileges, I can go in and clean it up for you...just lemme know.

mudmaven said...

I was going to suggest that you contact Allison as she is such a whiz at fixing things, but I see she has already jumped in and offered (how like her - sweet AND talented)! ~chris

Céline said...

coucou!
alors je suis désolée mais je n'y connait pas grand chose et je ne serait pas d'une grande aide. j'espère que tu vas trouver une solution
céline