Friday, October 29, 2010

Bells and Boughs

I finally made a Christmas card! It's approaching to quickly and I think I'll go with this one to make for my Tops Pals,I'll need 30 of them,so it should be ok to mass produce.
What do you think?
I used the Bells and Boughs set from SU and so is the dp.I popped up the sentiment and used MS optic dot border punch and the image is on a nestie.

So I'm off to cut stamp for 29 more cards...it will be out of my hair though.

ON A HAPPY NOTE!!!
I got an email today from the Transplant unit to lower the dose on one of my anti rejection pills,hooray! Means things are always getting better! Life is wonderful! Thank You Lord!

6 comments:

Céline said...

J'adore, c'est super beau! cette perfo est top!comme tu l'as peut être vu, nous ça fait un moment qu'on a commencé les cartes de noël, c'est tellement chouette à faire et en plus il y a tellement de belles choses....
bises
céline

Allison Rankin said...

Such a pretty card...I love poinsettias this year!

CricutLvr!! said...

Thank you Diane! You are too sweet!!
Love this card! You did a great job on it. I need to get me some nesties.....they are really cute!!
Have a great Halloween!!

Donna Heber said...

Diane,

Love your Christmas card. The poinsettias are beautiful.

Glad you got some good news regarding your health - you deserve it!

Kristine said...

That's awesome news Diane!! YAY! =) And what a gorgeous Christmas card too! These would be so lovely for your tops group--lucky peeps they are! ;) Have fun mass producing. That usually goes quicker once you've made your first one and know what you're doing. Have a blessed weekend!

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card Diane - love the Poinsettias and the holly DP,
Great news re the tablets !
Keep up the great progress
Lisa ;)