Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I found some colored images in a stack!

Well Good Tuesday Morning already!

I was going through some old images and found a few that we're already colored! BINGO,I HIT THE JACKPOT! Lol!
So I went with pink again because it was already colored in pink,my last 3 cards are pink,geese. I'm going to have to change colors soon.

Anyways,it was fun making it for no reason,Just Because I Care!
Tonight is my Tops Meeting and they asked that we wear a costume. Hmmmm....that's not one of my things to do,but hey,it's all fun right. So my girlfriend lent me a one piece black outfit which I put a few rhinestones on,I bought some beautiful butterfly wings and I will makeup my eyes to the extreme and that'll be my costume.
If it looks half decent I'll post a pic tomorrow!

Wishing you all a fabulous day,on my way to visit some of you instead of going for a snooze! My friends are more worth it than a snooze!
Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh i love it and my fave colour is pink you can never have too much although i don't wear pink funny arn't i lol oh well i just love seeing pink on cards and this one is truely beautiful xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Diane you must show us a pic of your costune it sounds fabulous! Hope you have a great time.
I love the pink card - its so pretty
Lisa ;)

Rose Ann said...

How nice that you found that sweet image all colored for you to use, Diane!! Your card is precious!!

Can't wait to see your costume! Have lots of fun!! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Diane.
luv
Debby

mudmaven said...

Very cute - isn't it fun to find things you didn't remember you had and finally use them! YAY! Looking forward to seeing some pix of you in costume! ~chris

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...Love the pink theme...I find images that I've coloured and put away the same as you...Can't wait to see your costume..
Mandy xx

Janine said...

Fabulous new pic Diane!!
Love your card too!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and pretty...love that cute image! And you make a pretty butterfly!

CricutLvr!! said...

Very cute card. Love the lit' flowers!! Great job on hitting the jackpot!!