Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My costume for Tops...

Diane the butterfly! You can't see the makeup too well,but it's ok,cause it wasn't the greatest anyways. But it was all in fun. I'm not usually the type to get dressed up,so it's pretty good for me.



This is the long shot,lol. My hubby took the pic before I left,it's a pretty easy costume,I had borrowed the one piece outfit from a friend,added some bling on it,bought some wings and bee antennas cause I couldn't find butterfly ones.


And voila!
Going to a SU class tonight so will def have something to show tomorrow!
Have a great night,
Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wowee Diane - you look fabulous! I love the wings and the make up is wonderful.Thank you for sharing the pics... i hope you ahd a great time..
I have a couple of busy days now getting ready for my Halloween party. Pies to bake - house to trim and my costume to sort out... i got a fabulous witches hat that dances and sings !!
If my pictures are any good i will show them too lol
Have a great time at the SU party
Lisa ;)

Lorraine said...

oh wowzers Diane you look amazing and i can see the make up it looks fab so pleased you could share your photos with us and you look so well after all you have been through beautiful xx

Crystal said...

WOW Diane you look GREAT!!! Super sweet custome idea!

Poppet said...

You look fantastic Diane, as Lorraine said you look so well. The wings look fab as does the face painting. Thank you for sharing your photos, can't wait to see your creations from SU. :-) xx

mudmaven said...

You look fabulous! Love the costume. Hope you have lots of fun tonight. ~chris

Rose Ann said...

You look amazing, Diane...and what a cute costume!!

Anonymous said...

You look smashin girl!! Hope you had an awesome time sweetie.

Mandy said...

Love the outfit,you look gorgeous..Hope you had a great time...Look forward to seeing what you make at your SU class...
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh you look fabulous, you're are amazing.
luv
Debby