Thursday, October 28, 2010

What we made at SU class last night!

Oh shoot,I forgot to rotate my pic,sorry! But I've been waiting on hold to speak to someone at the Ministry of Transportation to get my driver's license back. IT'S ONLY BEEN 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES!!!!



We made 2 Halloween projects last night,it was so much fun. But I must admit,Paulette had to help me with this luminaire (I think that's what you call it). I had to finish the treat bag before hubby picked me up and I was running short of time. So she put the ribbon and glued the box together. Might as well say she did the project,lol.


Thanks Paulette!!! It turned out really cute!
I now have a Halloween decoration!

And guess what,I ordered the BIG SHOT MACHINE!!!! My husband said he wanted to make me gift,and to order it and I also ordered a couple of die cuts. Oh I can't wait!!!!!
HE'S SUCH A SWEETHEART!!!! I told him it will be my Christmas present!!!

So now I'm still waiting and until I reach someone,I'm going to tidy up my stamproom.Even though I haven't created much,it's a bit messy,so time to get organized and maybe tonight I'll make a card.

Thanks for dropping by my friends!
Hugs,Diane ENJOY LIFE!!!

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are great - i love the luniniere.. so spooky . .. you could neter bith your projects over at BY the cute and girly in my spooky challenge
got all my pies made for my party and the hosue partly decorated.. i am whacked!
Lisa ;)

Crystal said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!! GREAT projects Diane!!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous projects Dianne and i am so happy for you about getting your big shot my other half treated me to mine at christmas and now its my most favourite thing as i had never had a diecutting machine before this one and i love it.I look forward to seeing what you make and what dies you buy i don't have many but i do have a few nesties though lol.
take care huni xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! These are such fabulous projects!! I love them and what fun you must have had! You will just LOVE that Big Shot machine!! :)

mudmaven said...

How fun! So glad you are finally getting your Big Shot - you are gonna LOVE it! ~chris

Sue from Oregon said...

Diane...fun creations! I am so excited to see you creating and getting out and about! And a big shot too...lucky girl...I use mine with almost every card...you will love it!

Donna Heber said...

Diane,

Great Halloween projects! You are just going to love your Big Shot - I can't live without mine.

Céline said...

c'est super ce que tu as j'adore, le lampion est très jolie mais le sac de friandises.... miam!!!!
tu en as de la chance, quel cadeau... une big shot!! tu vas pouvoir t'amuser comme une petite folle!!!! j'ai hâte de voir ça!
bises
céline