Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm going to a Baby Shower...

Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Weekend
is upon us soon once again.



Well,I made my Baby Shower card as I had said.I used The Flourishes set of Rock a bye baby.
Used CB dots folder on the cardbase,the pink and wh & blue dp.For the inside of the card I popped up the baby rattle & bottle so the easel card could stand up.
Added some stars and used some MS punches.

Hope the Mom to be will like it. I like how it turned out.

Have a super thursday! I've been awake since 5 am,
so I guess I'll have to have a snooze this afternoon.
Oh worked on my 30 xmas cards last night at Paulette's,she even helped me color some of my images. Next big project like that,I will defenitely make diff design and images. It's getting boring 30 of the same. Oh well,live and learn,lol!

Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a sweet card Diane!

mudmaven said...

I'm certain she will just love it - it's so sweet! Have fun. ~chris

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card .. love all the elements and the punching!.. the mom will adore it
Lisa ;)

Allison Rankin said...

Such a pretty card and blog too! Hee hee!

Céline said...

coucou
c'est beau!!!! j'adore les couleurs, à la fois vives et tendre, je suis sûre que ta carte sera appréciée!
bises
céline

Anonymous said...

What a pretty baby card!! Gorgeous details!! I'm sure it will be treasured!! HUGS

Crystal said...

SOOOOO SWEET what a GREAT baby card Diane!!! LOVIN IT!!!!

Poppet said...

A beautiful vibrant baby card Diane. It looks gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed the baby shower. :-) xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Diane, wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

FAB!!! loving the colours and papers you have used, gorgeous hus Pops x

Cherie said...

Hi Diane how ya doing?
Love the new blog design!!!your baby shower easel card is brilliant.
Great use with the punches.
Have a restful but fun weekend,
hugs cherie x

Rose Ann said...

What a darling baby card, Diane...and your coloring looks fabulous too!!