Friday, November 19, 2010

Rudolph again..

Good Day everyone,Friday that is! ALREADY!!!!
The weeks are going wayyyyyy too fast,aren't they!
Oh well,I'll just have to try and get more done in a day or
else I won't be ready.

Similar card to yesterday's card isn't it. Thought I'd make a couple while I had my cricut out. Used the same colors and dp,but different look.

I went to my class last night,so will have some cards to post. And...I got my Big Shot and some templates so I'll def. will have to play with that this weekend! Can't wait!

We finally got some snow yesterday and I think it's here to stay. Well,we can't complain cause usually it's here at the end of October.

Couldn't sleep at 2am,so here I am posting and blurfing.
Great time to do that and it'll give me more time to play today,hehe! After I go back to bed that is.
So have a super duper weekend!

Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Diane.
luv
Debby

Lorie said...

SO cute Diane!

Anonymous said...

He looks so sweet with this red nose!! :) Fabby papers and design!! Hope you have a great weekend!!HUGS

mudmaven said...

This is so cute! I'm glad you got your BS - now you will really go to town! You really are going to love it. You need to get your beauty sleep though girl - don't let yourself get too tired out. Have a spectacular weekend and stay warm and dry. Our snow is now gone - down here in the flatlands anyway - 70+ inches up in the high country though. ~chris

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun! Love that reindeer image!

Rose Ann said...

Rudolph is looking adorable today, Diane! Way to go at getting your Christmas cards done!! Hugs!!