Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Holiday Card

It's cold but sunny! The snow is here to stay! So with snowflakes in mind,I made another easy peasy card.
Used some a punch for the sentiment mounted on a doily,
mounted on a nestie which is over all the scrap papers and
added some snowflakes here and there.

Been playing with my Big Shot,hehe,I made some flowers and a milk carton which I can't figure out how to paste,lol.
I'll figure it out when i have more patience. I just came back from Michael's cause I had a balance on a gift card,and I bought a sissix xmas lights die cut,so I'll have to try that one now. Kids and their toys,hehe!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

love the doily Diane and cantw ait to see what you make with your new dies
Lisa ;)

Céline said...

coucou
superbe cette carte, j'aime bien l'idée du naperon au centre
bises
céline

Rose Ann said...

Your snowflake card is so very pretty, Diane...and I love the papers too!!

We have not had any snow yet, but I know it's coming. Stay warm!

mudmaven said...

Just gorgeous! So glad you are having fun playing with your Big Shot! Stay warm and dry. ~chris

Anonymous said...

So very pretty Diane!! Love the borders!!;)

Poppet said...

Great card Diane love all the layers they add great interest. I can't believe it's snowing where you are it doesn't seem like that long ago it stopped. Keep warm and happy playing with your new Big Shot. :-) x

Inger Harding said...

Such a lovely card Diane!!!
Very pretty!
Thank you for stopping by my blog as well :)

Inger