Monday, November 22, 2010

Who wants my migraine??

This will be a short post,been feeling kinda yucky! Went to bed with a massive migraine last night and in the middle of the night I got very nauses and was sick after taking my pills. I tried to not be sick,cause they say if I throw up less than 1/2 an hour after taking them,I should take them again. Well it was 22 minutes,and I didn't see any pills go through. So for this time,I didn't take them again. My migraine isn't as bad now,but still a bad headache. Oh well,I'll just try and sleep it off.

On to the card...it's one we made at our SU stamp class last thursday. I didn't do a nice job cutting the wh cs,but it turned out pretty good anyways.

Now I'm off to relax my head and try to get rid of it,the headadche not the head,lol!

Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

It is very, very pretty Diane! Please feel better soon!

Crystal said...

Very pretty and festive Diane, sending many well wishes your way hun!

Crystal said...

Very pretty and festive Diane, sending many well wishes your way hun!

CreativeMish said...

Great card Diane. Hope you're feeling well soon

Mandy said...

Hi Diane,
A really big sorry for not visiting in a long time but I have family problems and not a lot of time at the moment,couldn't sleep so I'm blog hopping...I'm so sorry to hear your not feeling to great at the moment,my Mum suffers with migraine so i know how painful it can be ...Here's hoping you are feeling better now...And the card is lovely
Mandy xx

Lisa Jane said...

sorry to hear about the migraine Diane - hope you feel much better today
Love the baubles .. one of my favourite images
Great card
Lisa ;)

Donna Heber said...

Diane,

Beautiful ornament card! I hope you are feeling better today.