Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A couple of Christmas Layouts for a change

Well,this is what I've been working on lately. Scrapbook layouts for my Tops Group. They've asked me if I willing to redo the old albums and do the pics which they have tons of as I feel like it. Of course I couldn't say no,so when I feel up to it,I play with that. The old albums are hard to redo cause the pics we're cut around each person almost with squiggly scissors,some are a mess.
I'll try to do my best! It's fun though.

So here are some of last yr's xmas dinner. Get to use old stickers and embellies which I'll never use. It's for a great cause!!
Have a super tuesday!
Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i am sure they will appreciate your time and love the layouts you have done.. they look fab to me
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful layout!! Great Christmas photos and a great time to get it out and do!! HUGS

Janine said...

Great layouts Diane!! Hope all is well with you!!!

Donna Heber said...

Super layouts Diane. I'm sure they will love the scrapbook.