Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a good good day!

Did you see the Beautiful Butterfly at the top of my blog? In green (my fav color). Allison set it up for me,Oh I'm so happy! She's a genius! Thanks girl!

I had made this photo holder at one of our SU classes and for some strange reason never posted it. I must of had lots of material to post back then and was saving this project for a rainy day.

Well that was good,cause today I needed something to post,so this came in handy! It was fun to make and didn't take that long either. When I see all you great bloggers creating these fabulous diff projects,I always get so overwhelmed thinking,I can't do that!

Now I am willing to try anything,so I'm going to put that in my future plans,to try diff projects,if I fail,I will try until I succeed!!




Here is the inside.I think I'll add a sentiment on the inside too.I really enjoyed making this. You can make these for all occasions,makes a great gift!

WELL AS YOU SEE,ALLISON AND PESC FIXED MY BLOG. THANK YOU LADIES!!!!!

Some of you might not even of noticed but I had screwed up my header and of course couldn't fix.
I asked for helped and got it right away!!!
BLOGGING BUDDIES ARE THE BEST AREN'T THEY!!!!

I'm off to get ideas for a Baby Shower card...now that'll be a challenge for me. Can't remember the last time I made one of those!

Have a great wednesday! Hugs,Diane

ENJOY LIFE!

10 comments:

Diane said...

OH ALLISON! I LOVE IT!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab idea - its lovely. Love the new blog too lol
Lisa ;)

mudmaven said...

This is a great project - might have to give it a try too! Allison ROCKS! I wonder how many blogs out there are functional because of her tender loving care. ~chris

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! Your blog is looking fabulous hun!! ;) Very pretty card too!! TFS! HUGS

Céline said...

HI diane!
ton blog est superbe relooké comme ça, le papillon et le fond sont très beaux! bravo Allison!!!
j'adore aussi ton projet, un jour il faudra me donner le tutoriel!
bises
céline

Sue from Oregon said...

Yes blogging buddies are the best! Darling project too!

Lorraine said...

beautiful project huni and i must say your blog is looking so gorgeous so glad you got it sorted hun xx

pescbrico said...

Cool Diane! I'm really glad Allison could fix the big gap and give a new look to your blog :)
Have a wonderful day! :)

Donna Heber said...

Diane,

Beautiful photo holder and love your new look. Pretty butterfly and green background.

Poppet said...

Love the new blog Diane, the colour is fantastic as is your photo holder. :-) xx