Tuesday, November 2, 2010

For my Tops friend

Here's Bella for a someone at Tops again. Like every week,I try to make a card for last week's best loser. But sometimes it's the same member,so I hope I haven't given her this image before,and if yes,I'm sure it'll be a bit different.

Sorry for the big space between my header and the post. Allison,the genie in computers will be helping me out!
Thanks girl!

So the card is pretty simple,I had to make a fast one cause I need it for tonight and there's just not enough time in a day. I'm working on my 30 xmas cards...cutting,coloring,border punching. Hopefully I'll be done soon.

Now I need to make some more girly cards for my fellow Tops peeps. A couple of them will be becoming KOPS very soon which means achieving their goal. That's a big celebration for those who know what Tops is all about. So I make them a special card and get them an angel pin to put on their achievement scarf. That club is what keeps my weight off so I like to encourage other members.

Have a great day my friens!
Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a sweetie you are! I'm sure she'll just love it. Good luck with the blog - if anyone can fix it Allison can! ~chris

Allison Rankin said...

Hey lady! You need to let me have design control too (currently I can only play with posts and settings...so please let me in!).

Cute card...somedays I miss the bellas. But then, they are too damn skinny.

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a great image and a fab card - she will love it.
Lisa ;)

Céline said...

coucou
elle est peut être simple mais c'est une très très jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup les 3 lignes de perforatrice
céline

Allison Rankin said...

I got rid of the space...do you want your header image that big?

Sue from Oregon said...

How thoughtful!

Donna Heber said...

Cute card Diane. Love all the pretty borders.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Diane, wonderful card.
luv
Debby