Monday, January 3, 2011

Another fast card

Hi everyone,I'm trying to get back into some kind of a routine. We had my DH's family that we're here for 10 days,we we're both sick with a cold and now they are all gone and we're feeling pretty good,so time to get back on track!

I used the other half of my Blue Bayou cs and the embossing folder is from SU,one of my new tag nestie and the butterflies are brads I got at Michael's for 1/2 price.
Added a couple of mini pearls on the tag and voila!

Now if I can get to visit some of you and get into a couple of challenges,maybe I'll get some cards done.
Until next time...

Hugs,Diane
ENJOY LIFE!

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a pretty combo...lovely embossing folder and great sentiment nestie! Pretty!

Lisa Jane said...

whata gorgeous embossing folder... and those butterfly brads are just so pretty
Glad you are well
Lisa ;)

Rose Petal said...

Hello Diane. How beautiful, simple, yet very effective.
Please stop by my blog, as I have left something there for you. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just love this!! Such an elegant card hun!! I know what you mean about routine!! :) I'm trying to do the same!! Have a wonderful day!! HUGS

Céline et Nathalie said...

c'est un etrès jolie carte, clean and simple comme on dit, le bleu et blanc c'est toujours très chic!
bises
céline

Rita said...

Wow Diane, I luv what you did with this card!!! Gorgeous!!!

Lorie said...

This is so lovely Diane!