Tuesday, January 11, 2011

B'day wish for Bugaboo Challenge

Like I was saying the other day,I'm in need of B'day cards for my stash,so here's another one.

I get to enter this one in the Bugaboo Challenge which is Emboss It...I embossed the background with the Happy B'day CB folder and also did the same with the striped paper which you can hardly see.The cute image was a freebie image from Bugaboo Stamps,I used a nestabilitie and then mounted it on another dp nestie,added a SU ribbon and the tiny sentiment is also from SU.
Voila another B'day is born!

No sunshine today,I was getting used to it,we had it 3 days in a row. We feel so blah when the sun doesn't shine don't we! Oh well,I'll just have to make without it,cause it ain't coming out.

Enjoy your day!
Hugs,Diane

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

That chick is so cute!! I love your adorable card!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Diane. Fab card and great colours and the embossing shows up fantastic. Fun image too. Hope you are ok. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Murielle said...

Ta carte est magnifique, Diane!!!
J'aime beaucoup le look embossing.
Bises, Murielle

Lisa Jane said...

I love that fun little image and the fab embossing
Lisa ;)

Lorie said...

Love it! It is SO cute!

Mary J said...

Hi Diane! Hope you are having a good week! It's very wet where I am - boo! My hair is flat before I get to work, lol!!

Love this card - so fun! Great use of white!

Allison Rankin said...

So fun...cute image and great layout for this one!

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the embossing and papers! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the bug!

sgc said...

Diane--cute card. I love the colors you chose to use. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenge.

Céline said...

trop belle! je n'utilise que très peu mes palques d'embossage et quand je vois ce que tu fais je me dis que je devrais m'y remettre
bises
céline