Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hugs & Kisses and Valentine Wishes!

Good evening friends,I just realized that it's 7pm and I haven't posted today. This is one I made the other day,kinda interesting,I used a MS heart punch and put a ribbon through,the one in the middle is a nestie. The paper has glitter on it which you can't see very well from the pic and I used again a MS punch for the top of the dp,mounted it on just white cs again punched at the bottom and mounted it on pink cs.
I also used the little hearts from the bottom punch and glued them on the dp.

Hope you all had a wonderful day! Mine was strange,didn't get much done,guess I was too lazy,I did manage to make a soup and some diet pizza I call it,pita bread with pizza sauce and veggies and I through some left over ham. Not bad,not fattening,lol!

Hugs to all,Diane

9 comments:

Cherie said...

Hi Diane,
Gorgeous card, I love the heart border it's really pretty.
Hugs cherie

Sue from Oregon said...

Quit it!!!! I am trying not to buy that MS punch and you are making it hard on me LOL!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. This is gorgeous. I too love that top border punch, and I love how you have threaded the ribbon through the smaller hearts, gorgeous. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Lisa Jane said...

woweee.. i love it the punches are fab.. i have my eye on that one.
lisa x

Fabiola said...

oh qu'elle est jolie, ces petits coeurs sont trop mignons, biz

Céline said...

coucou
bon j'ai manqué plein de choses sur ton blog alors je fais un tour!
cette carte est superbe, j'aime le relief sur le papier rose
bises
céline

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific! Love the paper and your mix of elements is wonderful!

Mary J said...

Hi Diane! This is such a lovely card - that is a luscious red!!

Rose Ann said...

This is such a pretty Valentine, Diane!! I love the punches, and how you've woven your ribbon!! Sweet!