Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friendship=Happy Heart

I got to play yet again today,this is wonderful lately. My DH is making dinner and so I get to stay in my scraproom
trying to get some mojo back.

For my card I used SU's Friendship Blooms set in elegant plant colors and I also used the Sketch from Stamping 411,which you could play HERE.

I must start using some of my old sets,I buy and buy and some of them have never been inked! That's terrible,but I'm sure I'm not the only one huh!!!!

The weather is really cold,-28,so I'm def staying in and playing while hubby is watching his car shows,that way we're both happy,lol!

Until next time,have fun creating!
Hugs,Diane

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card! I do love the colors on this!! HUGS

Lorie said...

This is so cute Diane! The recipient will love it!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Hi Diane thank you so much for entering my candy & a big thank you for following me I really do appreciate it. This card is soooo pretty I love it. I know what you mean about buying & buying I have loads that have not been inked up yet & yet still keep buying more....I think its an addiction lol an healthy 1 tho lol. I've become a follower of your blog cus I look forward to seeing more of your fab cards hun. Take care & keep warm.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kerin said...

I was just thinking of getting back to some of my less used sets yesterday, you are definitely not alone! This card is great, love the color combo! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Fabiola said...

oh mais que c'est mignon, biz

Selene Kempton said...

I'm oh so happy you decided to play with a neglected stamp set... something I need to do more often too! I really love the colors you chose and the composition was amazing!

Patti Chesky said...

Beautiful color combination! I haven't used that stamp set in forever.

Céline said...

très chic
bises
céline

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...love the colors!