Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love,Love,love...

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Hope it's as sunny in your neighbourhood as it is in ours! Hubby wanted to veg and watch TV,so I took advantage to play.

I made a card for my Favorite Man,it sure looks like a Valentine card,but it's a just because card...
I feel mushy and thought I'd leave this on his desk tonight and he will get it first thing on Monday morning. He has a yucky week ahead so I thought I'd brighten his monday.

It was a recycled card top which I rec'd in the hospital (the 4 hearts)matted on black and I heat embossed the row of gold hearts on the side,then punched the side with the MS heart lace punch. And matted all that on the red cs. I'm sure he will adore,he's my favorite fan,lol! Oh,and the red punched heart in the middle is to cover a booboo which I made,but you can't see that right,so neither will he.

So I now have a couple of cards to post with my busy afternoon. I enjoyed myself so much,the only thing missing was being in my PJ's. I got all showered and dressed thinking we we're going to do something cause that is usually our routine on sundays. But hey,I enjoyed my day so much! Hope you did the same!

Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I am sure this will brighten his day and he will treasure it!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! I'm loving all of the pretty hearts in different colors!! ;) HUGS

Crystal said...

So Fab Diane great hearts, love the design!

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful Diane - I'm sure he will be surprised and love it!

Céline said...

oh c'est beau, les papiers sont super jolis!
bises
céline