Friday, April 23, 2010

Way to go!!!!

Happy Friday!

This card is for a fellow Tops member which was having a hard time losing. Actually,she was doing alot of exercises which build muscles and we all know muscles weigh alot. So I told her,don't get discouraged,it'll show on the scale and last week she was happy with her number.
So I just wanted to send her a little note,and really liked how this all came along.
I used the new papers I got the other day and a Star stamp set someone special sent me!!! I popped up the Melon Mambo Star and also popped up the raspberry cs over the ribbon. I'm sure she'll like it,they enjoy it when they get a card and I love making them,so there we go!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Jodi said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the colors you used and the border punch really adds to the card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Melissa said...

Super cute Diane!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Lorie said...

Eek! Love this bright and fun card!

Dani said...

OMGosh! I just love this! Fabulous job!

mudmaven said...

Fantastic card Diane - this will surely give her lots of encouragement! Have a wonderful weekend - wish you could be here for stamp camp too! ~chris

Bev said...

Wonderful card Diane, and such a sweet thing to send her the card, bet she loved it x

Poppet said...

Great card Diane. Lovely fruity colours. It's encouragement from friends that keep us going when we feeling like stopping.
With a friends like you giving encouragement she will reach her goal in no time. :-) xx

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely! What a great creation!

Julie Koerber said...

How very thoughtful Miss Diane! I am suer it was appreciated big time! Love the layout and bright colors -- just such a happy card! :-)

Mandy said...

A Beautiful card,I'm sure your friend will,love it..Gorgeous papers and colours.
Mandy xx

Céline said...

Ho la la trop chouette, j'adore!
céline

Rose Ann said...

So sweet of you to make this for your friend!! Fabulous!!