Friday, April 30, 2010

How 'bout a cup of teddy!

My card for today is pretty plain & simple.

I used a Cuddly Buddly stamp which I adore.The Just for yu and the cupcake paper are paper pieced even though you can't tell,lol. I added some MS glitter on the cupcake and the rest is like I said plain & simple.

So our weather today is like they had called for,rain and gloomy,duck weather I call it.
So I'm either going to visit some of my blogging friends or make another card.

Hope you are all having a superb friday!
Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

Hope you can do both! Duck days are perfect days to catch up with yourself so indulge! Hope the weather perks up for the weekend though! I'm just grateful it is NOT snowing today - snowed yesterday though - yuck! I love this card - very cute image and wonderful color combo. ~chris

Cherie said...

Hi Diane, same sort of day here too. Yes please no sugar as it's sweet enough. Gorgeous image, what do you use to colour. I love the colour combo.
Happy weekend,
love cherie

Sue from Oregon said...

Sweet! we have duck weather here, but sometimes that is typical all year long!

Allison Rankin said...

Simply fab paper choices! What a sweet image!

Dani said...

Cute! Wonderful job!