Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My new MS punch

Happy hump day!!!

Well after having a rough night,I had a pretty good day. I made a card with my new MS punch!
I saw it on a few blogs so I just had to have it.

The image is from wish rak and I added some MS butterflies,a dragonfly charm,some stickles on her wings which you can hardly see,a few gems and I like the way it turned out.

On top of that I made a Chicken fried rice with lots of veggies which all goes in the oven,so easy peasy dinner.
And tonight I'm going to play at Paulette's!

So overall,I had a great hump day!
Hugs to you,Diane

9 comments:

Céline said...

coucou!
qu'est ce qu'elle est belle cette carte, j'adore les couelrus et les papiers. l'image... tu sais que j'adore les whiff of joy donc...
cette perfo, il me la faut aussi je l'ai empruntée à ma mère mais je ne peux pas l'emmener chez moi quand même (dommage!!! lol)
bises
céline

Jodi said...

I love it, love it!! This is just gorgeous! I love how you used the punch, and colored your image too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Diane. Great image and love the new punch. Happy playing. :-) xx

mudmaven said...

This is so sweet! Love all your enhancements! ~chris

Cherie said...

Hi Diane, so cute don't ya just love the MS punches it looks fabulous. On the Whiff of Joy tutorial blog, sorry I can't remember which DT member it was, it shows how to make a circle with a corner punch. I've just got the butterfly set, I tried it but need to have another go I didn't line it up right on the last one.Still I didn't waste it I cut the butterflies off to use on a card.
Hope i'm not telling you something you already know.
Glad you had a good day,
Love Cherie
ps I drink peppermint tea!!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is so pretty Diane! I'm so happy you had a good day...me too!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Diane, adorable image and I'm loving your new punch.
luv
Debby

Dani said...

Wow! That punch is pretty cool! Wonderful job with the card, very pretty!

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet...great with the green as an accent color!