Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cuttlebug card

Well hello everyone,hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We sure did,we went to our camp, I felt great,the weather was gorgeous,I even went for a
4 wheeler ride. ( Which I normally don't,but I have to please my DH sometimes right,lol).

On top of it all,I even made a few cards. This card,I used my CB swirls on the yellow and pink
cardstock,sponged some pink on the yellow cs,added a green circle with a pop up sticker and put the sentiment on another green scallop and for the final touch a SU ribbon.

Have a wonderful week,and will talk to you again this week! Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a pretty card Diane!

Lauri said...

Great card!!!! and 4-wheeling!! what fun!!! glad you had a good time!!

April said...

LOVE this! The colors are awesome and the design is beautiful!

Glad you had a nice weekend, 4-wheeling is so much fun!

Take care and rest up lots!

Courtney said...

Awwww, this is just so cute, Diane!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely Diane!