Tuesday, May 27, 2008

B'day card for a 15 yr old

It'll be my nephew's b'day in a couple of months,gee I'm ahead of myself. The picture isn't the greatest,cuz the card looks really cool,all the silver,shines alot and in my eyes he's a real star!!!
For those of you who know about my liver tx,he offered to give me a part of his liver!!!! Isn't he amazing,he's only 15...
and to think that way,he's a super star in my eyes! Actually,
I couldn't do it,and he's not old enough,he must be 18 yr old.

But at least he offered! He touched me deeply!

Anyways,I like how it turned out,pretty simple but i'm sure he'll like it!


I'm off to visit my niece and her 1 yr. old today,they live about 45 minutes away,so I'll go and spend the day with them,maybe take them out for lunch.

Have a wonderful wednesday! Hugs Diane

8 comments:

Courtney said...

How sweet! Yes, I'd say he deserves no less than a super star card!

Allison Rankin said...

Super card for a teenage boy! And what a sweetheart to boot!

April said...

An awesome card for an awesome boy!

BTW did you get my card and stamped images I sent you?

Hope you are feeling better, I'm always thinking of you!

Lorie said...

That is a super cute card!

Annie said...

What a great card of such a sweet nephew!

Lots of love,
Annie

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, what a wonderful and thoughtful nephew you have! Sweet boy!

That card is great and I'm sure he'll love it. I love all the shimmer and shine of those stars! :)

Carolyn King said...

oh my goodness--what a sweetheart. Love this card and it is much deserved.

Hugs and Prayers for you...

Deborah said...

Great card for your shining star! Hugs, take care, Deb