Friday, May 16, 2008

No card, but beautiful flowers!

I don't have any card to post,but this is a beautiful
bouquet my DH brought me at the hospital,isn't it
gorgeous !!! I love a bouquet of a variety like this!
I got so hungry from not eating,I wanted to eat some of them!

Well we're heading out to the camp again this afternoon.It's
a long weekend for us,so no use staying at home waiting if i'm going to be sick or not. If it happens again,we'll come back to
town.So wish me luck,Cause I'm bringing some stamping stuff and I'll be having fun!!

May you all have a wonderful healthy weekend!
Hugs,Diane

11 comments:

April said...

1st - LOVE your new blog header!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and please rest up lots, hope you are starting to feel better. Those flowers are enough to make anyone feel better :) Very beautiful and so sweet of your DH!

Lorie said...

I'm with April...that blog header is amazing!

Those flowers are so pretty! I hope you rest up and have a great time this weekend!

Alex said...

Beautiful flowers Diane! Love them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

Gorgeous flowers!!! And what a wonderful hubby!!! Have fun stamping this weekend, but don't over do!!

Oh and YES!!! That header is STUNNING!!!!!!

Deborah said...

Lovely arrangement for a lovely gal! You are going to do great this weekend! Be well, MSN chat as soon as you get back! Hope you can sleep! Hugs, Deb

Bonnie said...

Fabulous flowers! You are so lucky - have fun camping and colour lots and stay well!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hope you had a good weekend Diane. Hope you were feeling well enough to stamp too. Beautiful flowers! :)

Julie Koerber said...

Hope the weekend went well and you were able to enjoy camping this time around! :-) I thought about ya a lot!!

CreativeMish said...

I hope your camping weekend was nice... I posted an award for you at my blog! :) PS. The flowers are beautiful!

Janine said...

Great new header and I hope you are feeling better... Gorgeous flowers too.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful flowers sorry to hear you health hasn't been very good lately hope it settles down a bit for you.