Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No New update~~~

But i wanted to tell you all how much she truly appreciates all your support YOu ladies are soooo amazing and caring I miss you dearly and Diane cant stand being away from her computer :)

Deborah her email is craftscar@hotmail.com and mine is shannmad87@hotmail.com if you need to contact me for anything at all ... She has not had the varices band yet I know she had that done before but not this time around . The hospital is maybe a 20 minute drive from her house !! Not far at all !

I just got off the phone with her and she is thinking she might be OUT today ........Im praying she will be and feel alot better once at home ....I will keep you all updated !! HUGS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS .....It seems to have worked !!!!!:)

Shannon xoxoxosox

9 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Oh Diane! I just read all these comments and then started kicking myself for not visiting and reading them over the weekend! Big hugs to you! I hope you are starting to feel better and can come home soon! You will be in my prayers for sure!!! Tell those doctors to take good care of you or else they will have to deal with all of us crazy crafty women! :-) Feel better lady!

April said...

Diane - we miss and love you, please get better quick! Gentle hugs to you girl. And big hugs to you too Shannon!

Alex said...

I am so glad to hear she might be able to go home today - thanks so much Shannon for keeping us updated, you are a sweetie! For Diane - miss ya and can't wait until you are back!!! BIG HUGS TO YOU, my friend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Praying you get rleased today Diane! Blessings, Deb

Lee said...

I'm sooooooo glad it looks like you'll be able to come home today Diane!!! Lots of prayers for continued healing!! Big hugs for you and for Shannon!!

My Paper World said...

Sending you hugs Diane, and lots of love too! xx

Annie said...

Oh, my dear Diane! I just found out that you are sick, and I'm really concerned! I hope to hear better news soon!

Lots of hugs,
Annie in Sweden

The Rubber Maid said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers and hope you get home real soon. Hugs from Pat

CreativeMish said...

Thanks for the update! She's still in my prayers