Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lovely Raks!!!


I rec'd 3 beautiful Raks on thursday! The bear card is from sweet Pat Adams,the Doll on the red and blue card is from Patty Williams and she had beautiful ribbons and flowers in there which i will put to good use and last but not least a gawgeous flower from Julie Koerber at Out to Impress!
Thank You so much for the get well wishes and your thoughts and prayers mean the world to my hubby and I!
Please keep me in my prayers that I can get this new liver asap,and get my life again!
Off to the camper for the weekend,will check back on sunday night!
Hugs,Diane


4 comments:

April said...

Have a wonderful weekend Diane - please rest up lots. You are forever in my thoughts and prayers

Deborah said...

You are loved and so many care and pray for you my dear friend. Take care! Hugs, Deb

Courtney said...

Well deserved RAK's! Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Koerber said...

I'm so glad you liked the card girlie! I am glad it finally made it to your neck of the woods! As for praying for you -- you got it! Always! :-)