Monday, May 5, 2008

A pop up card and a wedding ann.gift!

First off,my 8th wedding anniversary is tomorrow and my DH will be gone most of the day. So we went out to dinner last night and this morning he surprised me with this exquisite necklace.
It's not as beautiful in the picture as it is in real,it's absolutely gorgeous!! I told him to stop spoiling me like this,but he keeps on doing it even though I tell him not to.

Now for the card,it's not finished,it's a card I started at card class last friday. A pop up card,I just have to finish the top of the card which I'll try to finish today.

Have a wonderful monday my friends and Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,Diane



13 comments:

April said...

How did you know it was my 10th wedding anniversary in Sept???? An early gift is so sweet of you LOL

Goodness that's stunning! And great card too!

Julie Koerber said...

WOW.... you are spoiled! That's stunning. Cute card and really creative way to use the sentiment!! Hope your doing well! Happy Anniversary!!

Bonnie said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! I just found your blog through Stampin' ON the Mountain! Unbelieveable! I had a liver transplant October 26, 1995 in London, Ontario and am still going strong!! Please e-mail me with any questions if you would like!

Cristina said...

Happy Anniversary! That necklace is so beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful celebration. Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers you send my way! You are such a blessing.

My Paper World said...

Ooooh! you lucky thing, that's gorgeous! very cute card too!
Happy Anniversary! xx

Allison Rankin said...

That's lovely Diane...I am sure you have my address...ha ha!

Great card...love that technique!

Janine said...

Lucky you !!! It is beautiful..

Misty said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!! I love the card too. I still have yet to make a pop up card. Love the colors.
Misty

Rose Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your necklace is sooo pretty! Adorable card too!!

Jennifer Love said...

beautiful pendant..and good looking card, too! :D

Courtney said...

I'm sorry, I couldn't see your card at all with all of that BLING next to it! I'm so jealous, girl!

Lee said...

Oh wow!! Happy Anniversary!! Your necklace is just stunning and you ARE so wonderful and deserving of spoiling!! Aren't all of us gals??!! LOL What a cute pop up card....I haven't made one in a while....you've inspired me to make another!!

Crafty Connie said...

The necklace is gorgeous and your card is very pretty.