Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I rec'd an award

I rec'd this award from Michelle at Creative Treasures!
YOU ROCK MY SOCKS award!! Her blog Rocks! I am to pass it on to 10 bloggers,now that's hard to do cuz YOU all Rock My Socks! So here are some of you and everyone that
pops here are on that list too OK!!!

Deborah
Lorie
Courtney
Alex
Julie
April
Kimmie
Kristina
Bonnie
Shannon
Have a wonderful tuesday! I'm off to get some more bloodwork done,I swear,if don't
stop asking for blood soon,I won't have any left,lol! Hugs,Diane


8 comments:

Lorie said...

That is so neato...thank you! I'm sorry I missed your IM the other day. Hope things are well! :o)

Crafty Connie said...

Wow, just read about your recent health scare. I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better and pray that with each day you feel better and stronger.

Alex said...

You Rock My Socks Off too, my friend! You so deserve this, and I am touched that you passed it on to me! Smooches girl - I hope they leave you at least a little, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World said...

Congrats on your award Diane!
Sending Hugs! xx

Bonnie said...

Oh Diane....thank you so much! You rock MY socks girl!! Go get that blood done and overwith Missy Pincushion!!

Deborah said...

I am so honored Diane! Back at you! You had your labs today, me too! We are just too much! I got a great "poker" today! (wink)! HUGS AND PRAYERS, Deb

Courtney said...

Oh how cute is that! Thank you!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh chicka... you rock my socks too! Hope all the bloodwork went ok! Love your latest creation! Glad to see you are back at it!!! HUGS!